Why do young people nowadays insist on showing their underwear or lack thereof? I'm really not prude, really not, and part of me is jealous that my own butt crack isn't nice enough to show, but even if it were, I think I'd keep it neatly tucked in.
So I was thinking about what this means for school policies and dress code formulations. I call them the butt crack policies:
- Students and teachers alike are not to wear apparel which explicitly emphasizes the fact that they are wearing underwear or not.
- Intentional display of the butt crack is means for punishment.
- No wise cracks allowed in this school.
- All cracks must be properly attired.
- Garments which do not properly cover all parts of one's posterior are not permitted.
The reason I am blogging about this is because I thought it would make a fun language learning exercise about clothing for you students out there!! Have a nice day!!